In compliance with the regulation LSSI-CE (Law of the society of the information and of the electronic commerce), there is a section dedicated to the cookies that demands to those who have a web that downloads in your navigator cookies of third, we have the obligation to inform the user on the type of cookies, the duration and the purpose of each one of them.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies using the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do so, this site will not function properly.
¿What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is stored on your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on what information they contain and how your computer is used, may serve to recognize you.
¿What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
These media only obtain information related to the number of pages viewed, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
In no case will data be obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other sensitive data about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc… The data stored are technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc..
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Internet Explorer browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
¿What are cookies and third party cookies?
The cookies themselves are those generated by the page you are visiting, are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher of the Web, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. They are generated by external services or providers such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, Google Adwords, etc..
In addition, cookies can be session or persistent. The first are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keeps data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies used by this website
This website uses own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website and are detailed below:
Session Cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the web page, the navigation of uninterrupted form remembering options of language or country. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session, thus measuring, for example, the frequency.
Log-in: These are created with the log-in of a user. They are used to identify the user once he has been authenticated inside the Websites.
Technical Cookies: Store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose purpose is to ensure the functioning of the web.
This website, like most websites and blogs, includes features provided by third parties.
pensionmagec.com may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
This includes the possible transmission of this information to third parties for reasons of legal requirements or when these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Among the most stable third party cookies are:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. In order to do so, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing pensionmagec.com for example, when you use the button to share content on a social network.
The privacy implications will be a function of each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. Under no circumstances can the person responsible for this website or advertisers obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
- Remarketing Cookies: They are also cookies to track browsing habits to guide advertising according to your interests and offer differential advertising. These cookies are associated with the anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not in themselves provide the name and surname of the user.
¿Can cookies be deleted?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to the settings of your browser and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
Setting cookies for Google Chrome
Apple Safari Cookie Settings
Setting Cookies for Internet Explorer
Cookies settings for Mozilla Firefox